Now’s a good time to think about storing your forage wagon. So we’ve put together these helpful tips to ensure it’s ready to go when you need it next season - with no nasty surprises!
- Give your wagon a good clean, taking care to limit water on the electronics – remember grass silage and maize silage is very corrosive.
- Grease and lubricate all points. Ensure grease gets to where it’s meant to.
- Check wheel bearings and grease, replace if required.
- If you have scales, charge the battery and unplug – this will enhance the life of your battery.
- Lubricate and tighten chains to correct tensions.
For a wagon service, please contact your local dealer. For technical support, please phone Alan at Giltrap on 0800 804 458.